Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am a highly stressed and wound up person 90% of the time.

I've realized that this is not good for my health.

With that realization (as with most realizations) I've decided that I need to change things up a little. I am now on a mission to document what makes me relax, when I find I am feeling relaxed. (That is a horribly worded sentence. This does not make me feel relaxed! Grrr!) This way I can share my experiences with whomever comes across these words, and also...I can keep track of these things for myself, (selfish me! Ha.)

More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jies said...

hi!i just randomly stopped by ur site,which sounds very interesting btw,and writing wht makes you relax is a fantastic idea!hope u keep it up!(:

8:00 PM  
Blogger Leilani said...

Haha. Thanks. I should be adding something tonight...assuming, I actually do get to relax, tonight! Ha.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home