Friday, August 25, 2006

Electrelane - Film Music

"Film Music" is, according to allmusic.com, Electrelane's first single from 2000. I had no idea that they'd been around that long, but I am not all that surprised. Sometimes it takes the listening world awhile to catch on to things. I'm happy to say that since 2000, Electrelane has released three albums and the listening world (at least the small one I inhabit) is catching on. While, I don't know much about Rock It To The Moon, I am a huge fan of both The Power Out (2004) and Axes (2005).

Sooo, since it's Friday and I've been bombarding you people with, as one friend put it, "a bunch of fuddy duddy bands from before we were born" (pssh!), here's the video for "Film Music." It's not exactly the newest of music, but it's definitely not as old as the usual things I post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home