Monday, January 29, 2007

Back from the dead.

Well, I didn't really die, obviously. I was more or less sucked into the black hole known as college, but for the moment, I seem to have fought my way back to the realms of the living. My social life still sucks, but I am chalking that up to the frigid weather.

So, this is just a short update to give those of you that still read this blog some news as to what's to come. I've been listening to a lot of kraut/folk/prog-rock as of late, so expect to be seeing more updates dedicated to bands belonging to that genre. I've also been doing my homework on more modern releases, so for those of you that find anything released before 1995 as boring, there should be a few things here in the future to cater to your interests.

And as always, I welcome your suggestions and insight, so please, do not be afraid to comment!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home