Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ohmy.

I know. I know. It's been quite awhile since my last post, but in all honesty, I have not been able to relax very much in the last few months. This semester at school is killing me and it's been doing the deed slowly. Luckily, some friends of mine decided to fly into Philadelphia this last weekend and I was forced to put all worries behind and actually enjoy myself. On Sunday, we went to the Art Museum (my first time since viewing the Dali exhibit there last year) and I took a picture of a painting that I really liked, (excuse the blurriness, but I had to take the picture without using my flash.) However, I did NOT stop to read the artist's name and since I am not even going to pretend to be very educated in art history, I'm going to post the picture here and let my reader's fill in the blanks. By doing this, you'll help me relax.

Or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger I am huge in Japan said...

That's a cool painting.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home