Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm going to be gone for....

Not for an agonizingly long time, but for at least a couple of weeks. Don't worry. Nothing BAD has happened to me. In fact it's the complete opposite. I am going to be in Hawaii for a week and then after that I am going to spend a few days in Southern California with my Uncle Jack and his family. And then I am going to be in Texas for 8 days or so, catching up with my Mom and Dad and everyone else that I love that dwells in the deep heart of....well, you know the song.

Speaking of songs, my good friend, James, sent me the best thing EVER on youtube.com and I am going to share it with all of you lovelies, here.



Ahhh. Doesn't that just bring you back? I was never a huge Sesame Street fan when I was a kid....as far as Big Bird and the gang went, anyway....but I LOVED the animations with numbers and letters that they had on in between everything. This one was probably one of my all-time favorites, especially since from time to time, images from it have popped up in my head. I couldn't remember where they came from, (as early memories of images often go), but now I do and I feel strangely satisfied and calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home