Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wonder Showzen

So, I don't have cable. The only television I really watch are episodes of Veronica Mars, Lost and whatever is on WHYY at any given time. I also watch the Daily Show, but not on TV. Clips are easy to find on the internet. My boyfriend came home the other night and played some clips from an MTV2 show called Wonder Showzen for me and I am not exaggerating when I say I was howling with laughter for a good half hour.

Anyway, I can't post EVERY clip that I enjoyed because I pretty much thought all of them were hilarious. If you go to youtube.com, be sure to check out all of the Q&A sessions with the kids on the show. My favorite one is "What is Heaven?"

But they also have a cool segment on the show called "Beat Kids", where children go around asking adults off-the-wall questions. In one, a boy named Trevor dresses as the Pope's decaying corpse and stands in front of a catholic Church asking people if they think he's going to hell for dressing up like the dead pope. One woman actually tells him "Yes."

My favorite one, though, is with a girl named (although, she kind of mumbles her name, so I could be wrong) Tanell, who walks around Wall Street asking business men, "Who did you exploit today?"

And here is the clip;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home